These unique foam exercise balls are available only at Wehrli Publications!
- Designed to “warm-up” the hands before playing by increasing blood flow.
- Encourages the desired, rounded finger shape in the hands.
- Recommended for study with the Classic Series program.
- High-quality, durable foam rubber lasts much longer than typical foam balls.
- Soft enough to squeeze yet returns instantly when released.
- Foam Exercise Balls are 3″ in diameter.
- Color may vary.
- Please Note: 2 pair minimum order required.
HOW TO USE THE EXERCISE BALLS:
- Place an exercise ball firmly in each hand.
- Stand or sit so both arms hang loosely at your sides. Do not bend your elbows or wrists.
- Squeeze both balls at the same time, curving all fingertips as if to make a fist with each squeeze. Do this until your hands feel slightly tired. Note the number of squeezes done.
- Do this amount before every practice. Each week, increase the number of daily squeezes by 5 or 10, never allowing the hands to become too tired or sore.
- A minimum of 100 squeezes should be achieved. 200 or more is optional, as long as the hands never become fatigued or sore. Maintain the chosen maximum.