Music Instruction Forms: 1-Year Journal is comprehensive music assignment book for all instrumentalists at any level of instruction.
- A Weekly Practice Calendar establishes the student’s practice days and times and the total practice hours per week.
- 52 Weekly Lesson Plans carry the student through a full year’s study. These easy to use plans organize assignments by category and provide spaces for the sequence, duration and grading of each assignment.
- Four Quarterly Student Progress Reports assess the student’s strengths and weaknesses, quarterly. Divided into eight study categories and a general comments section, these reports keep the student on track through the year.
- Completed Journals provide a running record of the student’s progress.
- Easy to read and use.
- 8.5 x 11 soft cover, 68 pages.
View selected pages below!