Music Instruction Forms: 1-Year Journal is comprehensive music assignment book for all instrumentalists at any level of instruction.
- A Weekly Practice Calendar establishes the student’s practice days and times and the total practice hours per week.
- 52 Weekly Lesson Plans carry the student through a full year’s study. These easy to use plans organize assignments by category and provide spaces for the sequence, duration and grading of each assignment, making instruction steps clear to the student in our Piano Curricula or any other.
- Four Quarterly Student Progress Reports assess the student’s strengths and weaknesses, quarterly. Divided into eight study categories and a general comments section, these reports keep the student on track through the year.
- Completed Journals provide a running record of the student’s progress.
- Easy to read and use.
- 8.5 x 11 soft cover, 68 pages.
Look inside this book!