Our Wittner MT-50 metronome is one of the best timekeepers for any student or musician.
- A vital time-keeping tool in our own Piano Curricula and many others.
- Now with a better speaker and bigger sound!
- Easier-to-hear “tick” than the “beep” of most other electronic metronomes.
- Choose from LIGHT + CLICK or only LIGHT.
- Tempo Range of 40 – 208 beats per minute (b.p.m.) plus Quartz accuracy.
- Standard pitch reference tone for tuning: A = 440Hz.
- Built-in wire stand allows convenient upright positioning.
- Battery powered: Uses one 9V battery (not included).
- Easy to see flashing L.E.D. light.
- Easy to use tempo dial.
- Earphone included.
- Dimensions: 3.75″ x 2.5″ x 1″.
“My daughter needed a metronome for practicing the piano. It is loud enough to be heard while playing. It has worked like a champ since the day we got it. I would definitely purchase it again.”
“I’ve worn out three pendulum metronomes in the past 30 years, and never wanted anything to do with a battery powered one, but have noticed on my last wind up one that the meter was a little off, a bit reminiscent of a heart beat rather than a perfect interval between beats. This is probably not something someone with an untrained ear would pick up on, but once I heard it, I couldn’t unhear it. This new quartz metronome has an even interval and sounds (volume and tone) like the pendulum metronomes. The light is not an issue for me as I am too busy looking at the music to spare a glance at the metronome. It is very simple to use, which is definitely an issue for me. I am very pleased with this purchase.”
“The dial allows easy access to different tempos quickly. It’s not the high pitched ‘beep’ sound, but the loud ‘click’, which is great for practice.”