Our Wittner MT-50 metronome is one of the best timekeepers for any student or musician.
- Now with a better speaker and bigger sound!
- Easier-to-hear “tick” than the “beep” of most other electronic metronomes.
- Choose from LIGHT + CLICK or only LIGHT.
- Tempo Range: 40 to 208 b.p.m. (beats per minute).
- Standard pitch reference tone for tuning: A = 440Hz.
- Built-in wire stand allows convenient upright positioning.
- Battery powered: Uses one 9V battery (not included).
- Easy to see flashing L.E.D. light.
- Easy to use tempo dial.
- Earphone included.
- Quartz accuracy.
- Dimensions: 3.75″ x 2.5″ x 1″.