Always There was originally a work commissioned back in 1994 as a wedding gift for the client’s best friend and bride to be. The bride’s name was Michelle and so the original title was aptly named “Michelle”. In 2018, I decided to revise and rename the work, to convey the same feeling of enduring love, friendship and support, and release Always There to the public.
- Download includes studio recording and print music. (Audio is different than in the video below.)
- Multiple copies may be purchased and distributed accordingly to students or others.
- Sheet music suitable for late-intermediate and above pianists.
- Includes bar numbering and suggested fingering.
- Damper pedal indications provided.
- Recording duration: 2:36.
- Score length: 2 pages.
- Print music also available at sheetmusicplus.com. (Studio recording not included.)
- All individual works may be found HERE.