Dedications are brief descriptives or episodes that convey love, inspiration, admiration, or empowerment. Dedication 2 is the second of several piano works by Barry Wehrli dedicated to his wife, Linda. Originally composed in 2001, Dedication 2 was revived in 2018 in celebration of their 25th anniversary, along with Dedication 1 and the newly-composed Dedication 3.
- Download includes studio recording and print music. (Audio is different than in the video below.)
- Multiple copies may be purchased and distributed accordingly to students or others.
- Sheet music suitable for late-intermediate and above pianists.
- Includes bar numbering and suggested fingering.
- Damper pedal indications provided.
- Recording duration: 1:42.
- Score length: 2 pages.
- Print music also available at sheetmusicplus.com. (Studio recording not included.)
- All individual works may be found HERE.
Rishi ` –
I really liked Dedication 1 and 2 because of your graceful movements and the melody.
Melanie Gluska –
Hi Barry: I love all 3 Dedications! They are beautifully and expressively written with a combination of classic and contemporary sound that is so very special. Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary!
Frank M. Pelteson –
Very melodious and peaceful music.
Ursula W. Wayman –
You are very talented. Enjoyed Dedication 2 and looking forward to 3.
Cherie Wayman Eskridge –
Hello Barry, from Cherie Wayman Eskridge!!
I’ve listen to both dedication 1 and dedication 2. Very nice! Very impressive! You are very talented! Linda is very lucky to have songs written for her for her engagement to you and her 25th wedding anniversary!!