Dedications are brief descriptives or episodes that convey love, inspiration, admiration, or empowerment. Dedication 1 is the first of several piano works by Barry Wehrli dedicated to his wife, Linda. Originally composed and scored by hand in 1993, Dedication 1 was revived in 2018 in celebration of their 25th anniversary, along with Dedication 2 and the newly-composed Dedication 3.
- Download includes studio recording and print music. (Audio is different than in the video below.)
- Multiple copies may be purchased and distributed accordingly to students or others.
- Sheet music suitable for late-intermediate through advanced pianists.
- Includes bar numbering and suggested fingering.
- Damper pedal indications provided.
- Recording duration: 0:49.
- Score length: 1 page.
- Print music also available at sheetmusicplus.com. (Studio recording not included.)
- All individual works may be found HERE.
Adam Levy –
Barry has one of the most musical and thoughtful voices in piano composition that I’ve experienced. I recommend all of his work to anyone interested in great music.
Marsha Bartenetti –
Beautiful, Barry!…Love inspires such beautiful sound – and this absolutely reflects that…Bravo!
Jane Anggoro –
BEAUTIFUL! JUST BEAUTIFUL!