These piano flashcards are included in our Classic Series: Volume 2 book and available here, separately.
- 66 piano flashcards presented on 11 sheets.
- Contains 48 sharped and flatted notes and 18 ledger-line notes within and outside the grand staff.
- Answers or descriptions presented on backside.
- Cardstock paper for durability and ease of use.
- Easy cut-out guidelines.
- Great for intermediate students and teachers using any method.
Below are the directions for “Sharps Activity #4 – Flashcards”, taken from our Classic Series: Volume 2 book. Here the student learns the 24 sharped notes on the grand staff. Though some statements refer to associated theory and activities given in the book, these instructions are a helpful template in learning other types of flashcards. Flashcard Article